In this episode, I will be talking about:
– Happy New Year! 1:00
– My social media story…Fear held me back 2:05
– People book people 6:05
– What are your core values? 7:50
– Social media is a marketing tool 10:25
– Being consistent can build trust 13:25
– Being authentic and still professional 15:55
– Being front-of-mind 19:35
– It takes practice 21:25
Leave a Comment
Me and my team intentionally create bespoke celebrations for life milestones that inspire resounding joy, awe-inspiring beauty, and a deep sense of belonging and connection
I firmly believe in the beauty of carefully executed restraint, allowing the natural beauty of the venue, flowers, design details, and clients speak for themselves.
I look forward to creating something beautiful with you.
From hanging installations above dinner tables in a tent to small details and candlelight in a powder room, our floral production allows us to bring to life exactly what we’ve dreamt up together through the design process, leaving you with peace of mind before the big day and that feeling of awe come wedding day.