In this episode, I will be talking about:
– Our picture-perfect Provence wedding 1:15
– The travel day from hell 3:48
– “International Baggage Crisis” 9:20
– Problem solving & wedding production 11:30
– Getting scrappy with supplies 14:54
– Getting hit by a truck on the morning of the wedding 16:36
– What sets apart great vendors is how they behave when everything is going wrong 18:50
– One of the proudest moments of my career 20:29
Leave a Comment
Me and my team intentionally create bespoke celebrations for life milestones that inspire resounding joy, awe-inspiring beauty, and a deep sense of belonging and connection
I firmly believe in the beauty of carefully executed restraint, allowing the natural beauty of the venue, flowers, design details, and clients speak for themselves.
I look forward to creating something beautiful with you.
From hanging installations above dinner tables in a tent to small details and candlelight in a powder room, our floral production allows us to bring to life exactly what we’ve dreamt up together through the design process, leaving you with peace of mind before the big day and that feeling of awe come wedding day.