1) We started with a neutral color palette, as they were getting married in a beautiful greenhouse on the coast. We brought in bright pops of color in the florals to give the wedding a festive feel.
2) We served amazing Mexican food at the wedding – complete with a tortilla-making station manned by a chef! Guests had chips and guacamole on the tables, an interactive taco bar, and fresh churros.
3) At the end of the ceremony, guests tossed dried flowers into the air (reminiscent of confetti eggs, but much more eco-friendly). It was colorful and festive!
4) At the bar, the signature cocktails were margaritas. The bar at the reception was a “ranchero bar,” made with leather. Love that piece from The Tent Merchant!
5) Finally, we used subtle textures to bring in the “fiesta” vibe: small handpainted tiles on the place settings, textured linens from La Tavola, and beautiful handprinted signage and paper goods from Jessica Yee Calligraphy.
I love the final product: a beautiful, elegant, timeless, classic wedding (with a touch of whimsy) and a wonderful “nod” to the holiday weekend! You don’t have to go overboard when planning your wedding around any holiday, but it is definitely fun to acknowledge and celebrate the holiday. We have a fun wedding coming up this 4th of July, and I am looking forward to bringing some fun Independence Day Details to life at that wedding!
Leave a Comment
Me and my team intentionally create bespoke celebrations for life milestones that inspire resounding joy, awe-inspiring beauty, and a deep sense of belonging and connection
I firmly believe in the beauty of carefully executed restraint, allowing the natural beauty of the venue, flowers, design details, and clients speak for themselves.
I look forward to creating something beautiful with you.
From hanging installations above dinner tables in a tent to small details and candlelight in a powder room, our floral production allows us to bring to life exactly what we’ve dreamt up together through the design process, leaving you with peace of mind before the big day and that feeling of awe come wedding day.